Thursday, August 26, 2021

August 28: Games At Freds

Saturday, August 28, 2021 at 12:00:00 PM 6141 Newton St 6141 Newton St, Mission, KS

I am hosting board games at my house at 6141 Newton St. Overland Park. It is just behind Shawnee Mission North High School. I have over 300 board games. People can come at any time. And play games. I can seat 12 people most of the time. If it is reasonably cool there is seating out side on screened in porch. You can park in my driveway or on the grass beside it, or anywhere on the street.

Click here for event

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to all our wonderful attendees, exhibitors, volunteers, sponsors, game masters, and staff! #midwestgamefest

We hope you enjoyed your time at Midwest GameFest. Many people volunteered a lot of time to bring this event to fruition. Please thank the p...