Wednesday, November 28, 2018

December 3: HackMaster

Monday, December 3, 2018 at 6:00:00 PM Level One Game Shop 400 Grand Boulevard, Kansas City, MO

My name is Mick. I run the greatest role-playing game known to man. My campaign is set in the world of Aurora. This is my homebrewed setting. My campaign is can get very dark in atmosphere. If you are worried about it being too depressing, then join us in game, I can promise you will probably be too busy laughing your head off. If you want examples of how dark my campaign is, look to the Bram Stoker's Dracula or Dracula (1931), original Halloween movie, among many other horror movies. I think once you play in my campaign, you will like it.

Click here for event

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to all our wonderful attendees, exhibitors, volunteers, sponsors, game masters, and staff! #midwestgamefest

We hope you enjoyed your time at Midwest GameFest. Many people volunteered a lot of time to bring this event to fruition. Please thank the p...